Blackberry Curve 8520  » Phones  »
  • I needed to update and replace my old and ratty cell phone because I have had it for years already and I was experiencing a lot of problem with it such as I could not properly send any text messages because the keypad is already broken
  • I badly needed a new phone and I decided to buy Blackberry Curve 8520 because my sister has one and I was instantly attracted because the cell phone looked sophisticated and very stylish
  • I bought the white Blackberry Curve 8520 in SM Annex and I paid P14, 000 or around $300 for a brand new phone
  • I have a friend who has another model of Blackberry and I think that it was too large
  • I highly recommend Blackberry Curve 8520 because it is very affordable and it has all the features that you will ever need

• by labeya17

I needed to update and replace my old and ratty cell phone because I have had it for years already and I was experiencing a lot of problem with it such as I could not properly send any text messages because the keypad is already broken. I badly needed a new phone and I decided to buy Blackberry Curve 8520 because my sister has one and I was instantly attracted because the cell phone looked sophisticated and very stylish. I bought the white Blackberry Curve 8520 in SM Annex and I paid P14, 000 or around $300 for a brand new phone.

Blackberry Curve 8520 is the perfect size for me because it fits perfectly in my hands. I have a friend who has another model of Blackberry and I think that it was too large.

It was very hard to hold on to but not with Curve 8520. It also looks very shiny and I have noticed that it doesn’t get scratched on easily and I did not have to buy a leather case for it. The features are also very easy to use and I did not have trouble using the QWERTY keypad because it is large enough for my fingers to type on even though I am used to typing on a regular keypad.

Aside from the fact that the cell phone looks very fashionable, another thing that caught my attention is that it is packed with a lot of features. It has a 2 MP camera which I find very useful especially when I have to take a picture or a video of something and I don’t ...

• have my digital camera with me. I only wished though that they increase the megapixel so that it would be more efficient. It also has an advanced multi-media player which is beneficial during those times that I forgot my iPod at home. I only had to upload all my favorite songs on the phone and buy a larger memory card for everything to fit in.

Another thing that I like about this smart phone is that it has a built-in WIFI already. I do not have to bring my laptop with me all the time because I can easily check my mails and connect with my online friends using many social networking sites. It was not difficult for me to connect via WIFI because it connects very easily. I do not have to wait for several

minutes because it can connect in a matter of seconds.

It also has a significantly long battery life. I only had to recharge every 2 days or so because I only use it for sending text messages or calling my family and friends. I have noticed though that when I listen to music or use the WIFI, the battery life is easily lessened.

Many owners have troubles with the track pad but I haven’t experienced anything negative about it yet. My only concern is that the sides of the track pad tend to fade easily but I really don’t mind it.

I highly recommend Blackberry Curve 8520 because it is very affordable and it has all the features that you will ever need. I am very satisfied with this smart phone and I could not ask for more.

Blackberry Curve 8520

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3720081238761031/k2311a0820/8.20.10