Miniature Pinscher dog  » Pets  »
0.5
  • It sounds weird but it is true because this dog wants her to be rub always and when you didn't notice her she will bark to you example of it is when I was watching television my dog was looking at me and didn't notice her because I am focusing on the television and then suddenly she bark at me and when I look at her I was shock and laugh because she quickly lied down and her foot was waving and I think she's telling me come here come here
  • I love my dog and I care her like a real person and give her delicious foods
  • Miniature pinscher is a cute lovely dog and was introduced as The king of the toy dogs just take care of this dog and don't let this dog go outside your house alone because it is so energetic that it may follow some people and other vehicles and might lose her track and also to avoid rabies because it will smell anything in the road even trash and might eat something dirty and flees to other dogs

• by Mcdohl

We have a miniature Pinscher dog in our house also known as Min Pin. It is so small like a size of a chihuahua and a face of a doberman Pinscher.

Our dog is a cute lovely girl and wants to treat her as a baby.

It sounds weird but it is true because this dog wants her to be rub always and when you didn’t notice her she will bark to you example of it is when I was watching television my dog was looking at me and didn’t notice her because I am focusing on the television and then suddenly she bark at me

and when I look at her I was shock and laugh because she quickly lied down and her foot was waving and I think she’s telling me come here come here.

Also this dog was our security guard in our house every time someone knocks the door she immediately run to the door and barks louder.

This dog likes biting you but just for fun it is like a baby who will put your finger in to his mouth and when you throw thing this dog hurriedly get it but the sad part when you are getting this thing she won’t give it.

This dog can ...

• make your life so happy because when I am stress and sad I play with my dog and it makes me happy.

I love my dog and I care her like a real person and give her delicious foods.

When my dog was tired she will sleep on the sofa because my dog wants a soft and comfortable bed to sleep sounds funny and weird and also me when I first saw that this dog wants a soft comfortable bed to sleep I laugh at it and said wow you are like a person.

This year was my first birthday of my dog and I even cook

spaghetti for her and eat.

Also this dog will go to your side when you are sleeping and also lied down next to you.

Miniature pinscher is a cute lovely dog and was introduced as The king of the toy dogs just take care of this dog and don’t let this dog go outside your house alone because it is so energetic that it may follow some people and other vehicles and might lose her track and also to avoid rabies because it will smell anything in the road even trash and might eat something dirty and flees to other dogs.

Love this dog and care like a family.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2920081238651031/k2311a0820/8.20.10