Prestige Deluxe Plus Pressure Handy Cooker  » Housewares  »
  • We do have our old pressure cooker but our main problem was that it leaks too much water when we cook our rice and it was really messing the stove
  • What I like on using this pressure cooker is that you can use this on different heat sources like stove, hot plate, halogen and induction cook top
  • I do like how convenient and durable is this pressure cooker
  • This is the only disadvantage I can see on this wonder cooker because you will never be able to pressurized foods that tends to foam a lot or froth or sputter that will block the pressure release device
  • I really recommend that you try this wonderful cooker which is available at all leading stores and malls in India for the price of $32.26 which is very economical

• by strawberrychocodahi

We do have our old pressure cooker but our main problem was that it leaks too much water when we cook our rice and it was really messing the stove. So my husband bought a new pressure cooker for us to use and that was Prestige Deluxe Plus Pressure Handy Cooker that we bought from Spencers Store in Mumbai.

It was looking more elegant than our regular pressure cooker. It was red in color and it has the capacity of 4.8liters when you cook. What I like on using this pressure cooker is that you can use this on different heat sources like stove, hot plate, halogen and induction cook top. It does not mess like erupting too much of water and froth to your cooking

just what our previous cooker was doing.

I do like how convenient and durable is this pressure cooker. I also like how they have 3 types of handle for my safety in handling it. It has lid handle, body handle and an auxiliary handle which is also replaceable because Prestige Deluxe Plus Pressure Handy Cooker has 5 years warranty.

When we bought it, there came a service demo personnel from Prestige who instructed us on how to take care of the pressure cooker well. Plus he also taught us some tips on how to cook rice and split peas. Although I still prefer to cook split peas on a wide mouthed pot and I exclusively use Prestige only for cooking rice since it never ever ...

• sticks the rice at the bottom and our rice cooks very good be it with little water or with much water in it, it kinda balances the amount of water I put and it makes my rice perfect.

I also like how the rubber gasket is quite more thick and durable compared to our old pressure cooker. But see to it you have cleaned the gasket well before using it so that there will be no residue of rice that got stuck into it when you use it. The life of the gasket depends on how you clean the vessel well. So be sure to follow the given instruction on the manual whenever you use this type of pressure cooker.

Expect that you cannot cook all types

of food in here. This is the only disadvantage I can see on this wonder cooker because you will never be able to pressurized foods that tends to foam a lot or froth or sputter that will block the pressure release device. So never use this on oatmeal or for your apple sauce or rhubarb sauce and some pasta.

Anyway, I am still satisfied with the result whenever I cook rice here because it becomes perfect in 7 to 9 minutes only. I also use this cooker for my beans and it is easily done in minutes too. I really recommend that you try this wonderful cooker which is available at all leading stores and malls in India for the price of $32.26 which is very economical.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5320081238641031/k2311a0820/8.20.10