Kiehl’s Lip Balm
  • I paid P350.00 or around $7 for a small 15 ml tube
  • Kiehl's lip balm is a favorite among many Hollywood celebrities and I could not get the hype about it because I thought it was just a lip balm
  • From then on, I have been regularly using Kiehl's lip balm and I really love it because it has only given me the smoothest and softest lips possible
  • Another thing that I like about it is that it has SPF 4 which I think is enough to make my lips stay and look younger all the time
  • I am on my third tube already and I love it because it keeps my puckers soft, smooth, and kiss-worthy

• by labeya17

I have really dry and chapped lips especially during extreme weather like too much heat and too much cold. I make matters worse by picking on it and removing the dead skin. It was very awful and it left me with nothing but sore lips. I have tried everything from good old petroleum jelly to another brand of lip balm but nothing seemed to work. They made my lips drier instead of moisturizing it. My friend suggested that I try Kiehl’s lip balm and I got one from the Kiehl’s store in Shangri-La Mall. The lip balm was very expensive. I paid P350.00 or around $7 for a small 15 ml tube.

Kiehl’s lip balm is a favorite among many Hollywood celebrities and I could not get the

hype about it because I thought it was just a lip balm. I was completely wrong. I tried applying a sufficient amount of the lip balm on my lips before I went to bed. It did not felt heavy on my lips unlike when I was applying petroleum jelly. It settled very well and my lips have really absorbed all the Cotton Seed Oil in the lip balm which is commonly used in skin care to soften. My lips felt instantly hydrated the moment that I applied it on. I didn’t even have to apply a lot because I have found out that a little amount can really moisturize the lips. My lips felt as smooth as velvet and it was the first time that I had luscious ...

• lips like that.

From then on, I have been regularly using Kiehl’s lip balm and I really love it because it has only given me the smoothest and softest lips possible. The softness really last long even hours after applying the balm on my lips. It stayed even after having major lunch and a few drinks. I also use the lip balm and allow it to sit on my lips before I apply a matte lipstick which tends to make my lips drier. This has been very effective because it makes my lips smoother under matte lipstick and it removes the crease and lines on my lips. It has also been my life saver especially when I travel on an airplane because it keeps my lips hydrated throughout the

entire trip.

Another thing that I like about it is that it has SPF 4 which I think is enough to make my lips stay and look younger all the time. Our lips are often neglected and it is really great that they have a good amount of sun protection in their lip balm.

Would I repurchase? Yes, definitely. I am on my third tube already and I love it because it keeps my puckers soft, smooth, and kiss-worthy. It might be a little too expensive for a small tube, but I assure you that it will be worth it because a small amount can really hydrate your dried and chapped lips. I do not have to worry about cracked lips anymore because I always have Kiehl’s lip balm handy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120081238631031/k2311a0820/8.20.10