El Charrito TV Dinners
    • Item: El Charrito TV Dinners Location: by James Fleming

Now this is what I call a good deal. El Charrito TV dinners come in a number of flavors: Queso Dinner, Queso/Beef Dinner, Beef Dinner, Sour Cream Dinner, Mexican Style Dinner.

It might not be real Mexican food but it tastes pretty durn burn good. All of them taste good, in fact. I especially like the refried beans and the Spanish rice, which are surprisingly exquisite considering they come from ...

• a frozen package I put in the microwave.

If I had to pick a favorite, it would probably be the sour cream dinner, although they are all so good it is hard to make that decision. And the best part of

it all is that these El Charrito TV dinners only cost you 98 cents. Sure you can spend $2.50 or even $3.00 on a TV dinner, but when you can get delicious food for less than a dollar, well, that is what I like.

Judy says :

Where Who sells these in Dallas, TX. I am having difficulty locating the Dinners. Thank you

Luke says :

Try Walmart,bought some today

Belinda says :

I gave them another chance….again, absolutely no filling in enchalidas (just rolls of dough), will not buy again.

Lisa RIngold says :

I live in Memphis, TN and would like to know where I can purchase your dinners. Our local Kroger and Schuncks no longer sells these items and I would love to find a grocery that carries these. Please advise and thank you for your help. Lisa Ringold

Angela Jackson says :

I have eaten the El Charrito dinners since I was a little kid now you cannot find these dinners in the last year. What happened to them? I would eat these over most mexican retuarants these days.

Ken R. Cooper says :

How can we order El Charito frozen dinners? No one carries them in our area.

Jan laine says :

No longer able to find these. Used to get them at Wal-Mart but they no longer carry near us

Carl Hutchison says :

I have the same problem. The grocery store that I have shopped at for the past 20 years quite selling mexican food tv dinners. All the stores use to sell gobs of mexican tv dinners.
    What happened?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273101123860731/k2311a0131/1.31.07