Banquet TV Dinners
1.5
    • Item: Banquet TV Dinners Location: by James Fleming

When I saw Banquet TV dinners for sale for only 88 cents, I thought hey, that is a pretty good deal. They looked like they weren’t the worst meals either; you got some corn,

some mashed potatoes, a chicken fried steak or some fried chicken or whatever else you wanted. So I picked up a couple.

I tried the chicken fried steak dinner first because I love chicken fried steak. Well, it turns out ...

• it was a mistake. It just wasn’t good. I mean the taste was halfway passable, maybe, but my body completely rejected the cruddy processed whatever it was that they were going to call a decent meal, because that it was
        not.

TV dinners aren’t something I normally mind, but that was just too much. I don’t care how cheap they are, the food just is no good whatsoever. Nothing I am ever going to put into my body again, I tell you what.

Banquet TV Dinners
    floyd says :

i was wondering if you could come out with t.v. breakfast

Joanna says :

Hi Floyd,

They apparently do have breakfast versions now. I saw them in Wal-Mart a few days ago. I checked with my local Dollar General and they also have a few as well. They are mostly egg and sausage flavors, but they are actually pretty good. Not as good as regular sausage and eggs, but for a dollar they are really inexpensive and a great way to get a quick breakfast in.

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Joanna

april says :

How long can the chicken nuggets. With corn and mac n cheese stay out of the refrigerator?

Galega says :

IF it is not refrigerated, it can get distorted within few hours. The exact duration will vary depending mainly on the time when you had opened it as well as the environment temperature where you will keep it. If temperature is more than 35 degrees Celsius, then your they will be ruined within 3 days.

William Hendrick says :

I just had one of your TV dinners…What a joke You need to stop making them…get out of the business. I`d be ashamed if I were you.

Mohammed Shardar says :

Please Call me or e-mail me wher I can by Banquet TV Dinner 99 cent only In NJ . For retail sale. Shardar 609 5536843 mshardar61 hotmail.com

[email protected] says :

My husband loves the fried chicken dinners which I can not find anymore. Have they been discontinued?

nitakb says :

Where I live they still sell them. I feel like hungry man and lean cusine has taken over.

lisa C Spencer says :

I like parts of the tv dinners, I love the stuffing that comes in the turkey dinners, but the mash potatoes are nasty, u have to add milk, salt, and some more instant potatoes for them to taste good, and I was wondering how come they only come with peas? I hate peas I like corn with mine. How come they don`t come in a variety with different side items???

Joanna says :

These are still pretty popular here, but I do notice that they seem to be more prevalent in Dollar Stores as well. If you can’t find them in a major grocer, check your local dollar store’s refrigerated section.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273101123850731/k2311a0131/1.31.07