LG Dare
  • Unfortunately, those reviews can't guarantee that nothing will go wrong with the cell phone
  • I had to replace this cell phone 3 times since I bought it
  • On the other hand, it has bluetooth, a music player (this is my favorite feature), a video player and video editor (which is pretty high quality and very precise), a drawing pad (which can be fun when you want to send your best friend a customized greeting), a notepad, picture gallery, a calculator, an alarm clock, a calendar (this comes in handy for those of us who tend to forget appointments), etc. Another handy feature that I like is that the phone charger for charging at home converts to a USB cable for transferring files to your computer
  • In short, it's a good phone and has a lot of fun features, but make sure you have a cell phone warranty (it's only an extra $10 a month I believe) just in case something goes wrong

• by greeneyes

Before you buy something pricy, it’s always a good idea to read the reviews written about it, which is exactly what I did. Unfortunately, those reviews can’t guarantee that nothing will go wrong with the cell phone. Thankfully, I have a warranty so they just give me a new phone once something goes wrong with mine. I had to replace this cell phone 3 times since I bought it.

Besides being somewhat unreliable (at no fault of my own), it’s a decent phone if you like touch screen phones. Although I must admit

that it’s hard to get used to typing a text message at first. It’s in those first few days that you mean to press the letter “k”, but instead press “i” and “j” simultaneously. In other words, the phone wasn’t exactly meant for people with big fingers. Also, the response time is sometimes slow after you press a key.

On the other hand, it has bluetooth, a music player (this is my favorite feature), a video player and video editor (which is pretty high quality and very precise), a drawing pad (which can ...

• be fun when you want to send your best friend a customized greeting), a notepad, picture gallery, a calculator, an alarm clock, a calendar (this comes in handy for those of us who tend to forget appointments), etc. Another handy feature that I like is that the phone charger for charging at home converts to a USB cable for transferring files to your computer. Believe me, that’s a lot easier than having to fumble with that tiny SD card which you have to plug into an adapter and then into an SD
        slot on your computer. Last but not least, you’re probably wondering what surfing the internet is like on this phone, but I can’t tell you about that because my plan doesn’t cover web browsing.

In short, it’s a good phone and has a lot of fun features, but make sure you have a cell phone warranty (it’s only an extra $10 a month I believe) just in case something goes wrong; you wouldn’t want to pay for a brand new phone when you could have gotten a new one that’s covered under your warranty.

LG Dare

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1619081238440231/k2311a0819/8.19.10