Kotex Security Regular Absorbency Tampons
2.0
  • I like how easy they are to use and put in with the plastic applicator and the way they fit comfortably when they expand
  • I think they need more cotton or something
  • I would recommend anyone anyways too use a panty liner or pad with these tampons

• by Soleil Robins

I recently tried Kotex Security Regular Absorbency Tampons and they were just okay for me. They were very absorbent and they leaked a small bit. They were easy to use with the plastic applicator and they were comfortable to wear during my period. I just don’t think they are right for me.

I usually have light periods so regular tampons usually seem to work well for me so I gave these ones a try. Within two

hours they started leaking and I had spots all over my underwear. So, after I changed the tampon and decided to use a panty liner with it and the tampons still leaked but at least not on my clothing. These tampons are just okay. I like how easy they are to use and put in with the plastic applicator and the way they fit comfortably when they expand. I wish they wouldn’t leak so much. I ...

• think they need more cotton or something. I don’t know. I think it they absorbed better I would continue too use them.

I do think these tampons would be great to use with very light periods because they don’t leak with very light periods and only with light periods. Not with light to moderate periods. I do think the regular tampons are excellent for slim women, but heavy set woman might want to use the super

ones with a pad. I would recommend anyone anyways too use a panty liner or pad with these tampons.

I will continue to use these tampons when I have very light periods. Otherwise I do not thing I will be using them again because they leaked so much. They are simply just okay even with pads. I wouldn’t recommend these tampons with someone with heavy to moderate periods like I said they will leak and wreck your pretty panties.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3419081238420231/k2311a0819/8.19.10