Head and Shoulders Dry Scalp Care Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • She felt that it would help heal my scalp, moistuize it and my hair, and eliminate the dandriff issue that I was having
  • I figured that if it worked as good as my stylist said that it would then I would be able to live with the cost
  • I noticed that after the first wash my scalp did not itch or burn near as much as before
  • I definetly recommend this product and give it a perfect 10 because it could not have done better

• by webgirl40

I used to dye my hair a lot and try different hair care brands for color treated hair. The first time that I ever died my hair completely red was the first time that I ever used the John Freida Radiant Red Shampoo (see other review). As I have already written a review about that product I will not go into a mess load of details here. However needless to say that all it did was give me terrible dandriff and a very dry cracked scalp.

It was upon an appointment to see my stylist

that she suggsted I try Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Care Shampoo and Conditioner. She felt that it would help heal my scalp, moistuize it and my hair, and eliminate the dandriff issue that I was having. I was, at this point, willing to try anything so I went over to the store in search of this product.

This product was not too expensive about $15.00 for both the shampoo and conditioner in 23 fl oz bottles. I figured that if it worked as good as my stylist said that it would then I would be ...

• able to live with the cost. I can honestly say that after using the product I am definetly able to live with the cost.

Although the shampoo did not solve my problems in the first wash, it did feel really good on my scalp the first time that I used it. I noticed that after the first wash my scalp did not itch or burn near as much as before. Fast forward about two weeks and the bottles were gone, however so was the redness, burning, itching, cracking, dryness and dandriff that I had a aquired.

My scalp felt so much better. I was so amazed at how well it worked. Truth be told I did not have to wait two weeks for everything to be gone. The dandriff was gone in 5 washes. The itching, redness and irritation was gone in 3 washes and like I said after two weeks my hair was happy, healthy, and my scalp completely healed and moisturized.

This stuff is definetly worth the money. It was really great. I definetly recommend this product and give it a perfect 10 because it could not have done better.

Head and Shoulders Dry Scalp Care Shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3119081238410231/k2311a0819/8.19.10