Herbal Essences Body Envy Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think its a great product and as I have had great succuss with this in the past I tried it again
  • I also noticed how good this product smelled
  • I paid about $11.00 for both the 23.7 fl oz shampoo and the 23.7 oz bottle of conditioner
  • MY only issue with the herbal essences is not really a complaint but more of a suggestion
  • It really seems to work with your hair type to make it the best it can be as far as body wise goes

• by webgirl40

I am a huge herbal essences fan. especially now that they have come out with the modern colorful new bottles. I think its a great product and as I have had great succuss with this in the past I tried it again.

This product was really good. It did a great job moisturizing my hair and making it healthy. It also added a large amount of body to my hair. Don’t get me wrong it did not make it frizz or anything. It just

seemed to make the curls a little tighter and made them more bouncy.

I also noticed how good this product smelled. It really made my sense jump up and take notice and seemed to renew me. It lingered in the shower and in my hair. It was really quite refreshing.

The proce was pretty good too. I paid about $11.00 for both the 23.7 fl oz shampoo and the 23.7 oz bottle of conditioner. I know that its a little more expensive then say Suave, but ...

• it really works well I think. I was defeintetly worth the price for me.

MY only issue with the herbal essences is not really a complaint but more of a suggestion. It would be really nice if they made the shampoo with a pump. I always seem to drop the bottle and I either hurt me foot or I break the plastic cap. Either way the shampoo ends up getting water in it and that bugs me to no end.

For the proce this is

a great shampoo. It gives you great moisture and body without causing frizz or poofyness. It really seems to work with your hair type to make it the best it can be as far as body wise goes.

I do have to say that I recommended this to my mom. She has very fine limp hair and it really worked wonders for her. I would definetly suggest those who have thin limp hair to try it. It may be the answer that they are looking for.

Herbal Essences Body Envy Shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3119081238350231/k2311a0819/8.19.10