Cheez Wiz Spread
  • I prefer the regular and original one compare to other flavor, as the taste do not change until now
  • I enjoy this spread more on white bread, wheat bread and plane biscuit
  • Combined with saltiness and the creaminess, every food will turn into more interesting when the dip is Cheez Wiz
  • I learned to experiment food because of this spread
  • Rejecting an offer of eating food with Cheez Wiz is a sin to me, as it is always a fun eating experience and happy time whenever I have Cheez Wiz

• by Grecy

I feel rich whenever my mom bring home Cheez Wiz Spread because it tastes like real cheese. I grow up with this spread and on the other sandwich spread. I prefer the regular and original one compare to other flavor, as the taste do not change until now. I even enjoy chomping it alone and dipping my finger on the bottle and licking it, like what I d when I was a

child.

I enjoy this spread more on white bread, wheat bread and plane biscuit. The saltiness and milk will be tasted when I pair it with bread. Breakfast will never be complete without that kind of spread. 220g bottle of Cheez Wiz is enough for the family to consume for two weeks, so we buy 2 bottles every month. The price of one bottle is PHP 69.50. I disregard the price just to have the satisfaction of having Cheez Wiz for every breakfast.

The cheese on the spread is perfect. Combined with saltiness and the creaminess, every food will turn into more interesting when the dip is Cheez Wiz. I use it as a dip in Nachos and even on cakes just to lessen its sweetness. When our viand is fried chicken and fried fish, I dip it to Cheez Wiz and the taste makes ...

• Cheez Wiz Spread
      a difference. Even if you put the spread as a decoration on the fish or chicken, or even in bread it looks pleasing in the eye because the color of the cheese is natural and it whenever you combine it with everything, it looks perfect with it.

I learned to experiment food because of this spread. I spread a little amount on shanghai roll cover and roll it and fry it. It

is like a shanghai rolls but cheese is the stuffing. Rejecting an offer of eating food with Cheez Wiz is a sin to me, as it is always a fun eating experience and happy time whenever I have Cheez Wiz. Moreover, I am happy that this spread do not increase its price every year, as until now I can still afford it. Everyday can be a picnic with my family when Cheez Wiz is present.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2719081238100131/k2311a0819/8.19.10