Magic Bullet Blender  » Housewares  »
2.5
  • It is attractive and somewhat convenient, but not as efficient as I’d hoped it would be
  • I like all of the attachments, cups, lids etc. They make it real nice when I want to make a shake for one person
  • I think the blender should have an on and off button

• by Kim Miller

I purchased a Magic Bullet Blender with Juicer for $49.99. I have mixed reviews about my Bullet. It is attractive and somewhat convenient, but not as efficient as I’d hoped it would be.

I love the appearance of my Bullet. It is silver and very slender. It looks like something “space age”. It also takes up a limited amount of space on the counter.

a shake for one person. I like how once the shake is made I can put a little band on it and make it into a glass that can be drank out of. They do take up a lot of room but are still very handy. I like how they are easy to clean and how they can be put in the dishwasher. But I do not put the part with the blades in the dishwasher because I’m afraid it might rust.

My son tried the juicer attachment one time and found it difficult to use so we have not tried it again.

The downfall to my Bullet is that it does not have a power button. To blend or mix things you have to push down and turn it clockwise to get it to run. I do not like this because it is not a hands-free appliance. I’ve also discovered that most of the time when I turn it clockwise it does not turn the motor ...

• Magic Bullet Blender
      on so I spend a lot of time trying to make it run. I think the blender should have an on and off button. Sometimes when I operate it the blade portion comes loose from the cup and some of the ingredients leak and seep into the motor of the unit. My hand sometimes gets tired from pushing.

The motor is not real strong either. When I make a smoothie using frozen fruit I have to leave the cup on the blender quite a

while to get it to mix and liquefy all of the ingredients. Much of the time some of the frozen fruit does not get crushed and the smoothie is not smooth.

I purchased the Magic Bullet Blender thinking it would be much easier to use than my traditional blender. I have found that it is an attractive appliance that does not take up a lot of space, it can be convenient sometimes, but it is not easy to operate and frustrates me every time I use it.

Magic Bullet Blender
Chelsey Tucker says :

re : I think the blender should have an on and off button
If you only need to make single servings, the silver bullet is the way to go. Sometimes it is limiting and not very powerful, but it gets the job done 90% of the time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5319081237970131/k2311a0819/8.19.10