Soft Boa-Puff for Finishing Powder from Daiso  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have had some good luck with shopping for beauty tools at the Daiso Store so I decided to give it a shot
  • The best thing that I liked about the puff was that it was washable I really like to keep all my sponges and brushes very clean because I have extremely sensitive and acne prone skin
  • I bought two one in pink and the other in beige
  • It definitely works better than my large powder brush
  • I love the Soft Boa-puff from Daiso and highly recommend it

• by true_value

Even though I have a big powder brush to use with my finishing powder I sometimes feel that it kind of does not make the powder set properly on my liquid foundation instead it seems to make the powder fly everywhere even if I tap off excess powder before applying.

Therefore I was looking for a Puff with which I can have a smoother, even and better application with my finishing powder. Most of the stores carry the normal very thin or slightly thicker velvet like puffs which I wasn’t so mad about. I had tried one of those earlier and when I washed it, it just came off in pieces.

I have had some good luck with shopping for beauty tools at the Daiso Store so I decided to give it a shot. Well, I was not disappointed. At the store in the cramped space

where the beauty tools and cosmetics were stacked I spotted the Soft Boa-Puff meant for Finishing Powder and Baby Powder. They had this in 3 colors white, beige and pink. All three were beautiful and silky looking in their packages.

The puffs were sealed in clear plastic. The product claimed to have a soft touch with a raised center to give skin an even tone and natural look. The best thing that I liked about the puff was that it was washable I really like to keep all my sponges and brushes very clean because I have extremely sensitive and acne prone skin.

The puff as mentioned on the packaging is made with Acrylic Fiber and Polyester on the outside and inside was Polyurethane and the size of the puff is 3.5 inches around and 1.4 inches thick.

As with all Daiso products this was also ...

• only S$2.00. Everything at the store is S$2.00 and they have all kinds of things from house wares, clothes, stationeries and cosmetics.

I bought two one in pink and the other in beige. The pink one I got for my baby to dust powder on her and the beige for me. I couldn’t wait to try them as they looked so silky soft.

When I took it out I was pleasantly surprised at how well made the puffs were. So immaculately stitched and of perfect round shape tapered at the ends and thicker at the center. What I liked most was the satin ribbon at the back which had rings to insert 3 fingers for comfort of use. They looked so adorable.

They were so extremely soft that I couldn’t stop feeling them and rubbing my cheeks with them. I washed them prior

to using. I used baby wash and washed them gently in warm water all the while I was worried at how they might get damaged but nothing happened they dried super fast and once dried they looked like new retaining the same fluffiness , softness and shape.

My baby enjoys her after-bath powder time and likes to hold and play with the soft puff.

As for me I too am enjoying my puff. It picks up loose powder very well and just one touch is enough to evenly apply a layer of powder over my liquid foundation. Because of the big size I can cover my whole face, neck and chest in no time. It’s a treat to feel the softness of the puff all the while. It definitely works better than my large powder brush.

I love the Soft Boa-puff from Daiso and highly recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3119081237960131/k2311a0819/8.19.10