Scion Feminine Wash
  • One of the less expensive products she had on hand was the Scion Feminine Wash so I bought a bottle from her
  • I stopped using the product in the past because I found it pricey and it was difficult to get a hold of
  • If money was no object, I would probably keep on purchasing this product especially after knowing that my doctor's secretary sidelines as a retailer but as it is, there are numerous brands of feminine washes to choose from in the market that work just as well and cost only a fraction of its price

• by blairwitch

I came early for a doctor’s appointment and while waiting, my doctor’s secretary tried to sell me Nu Skin products. I have used Nu Skin products in the past and I find them expensive but this was a new doctor and I wanted to make friends with her secretary so I looked at her products. One of the less expensive products she had on hand was the Scion Feminine Wash so I bought a bottle from her. Since I was already familiar with the Nu Skin brand, I knew that the Scion line of products under it is priced considerably lower than Nu Skin’s other brands and that this particular

product retails for only 420php but she sold it to me for 480php. The difference in price was not worth making a fuss about so I let it go. In a way, I am glad I bought this feminine wash. I have used it before and have almost forgotten how great it smelled.

Scion Feminine Wash is a soap-free vaginal wash that has a pH level of 3.5. It is safe to use everyday, even several times a day. For a feminine wash, this product actually smells like shampoo. Even its sea green packaging is similar to a shampoo bottle. The consistency of this product is comparable to Lactacyd and it has ...

• the same pearly white color but compared to Lactacyd, this one produces more lather. Unlike other brands of feminine washes though, Scion Feminine Wash only comes in one size.

I stopped using the product in the past because I found it pricey and it was difficult to get a hold of. The Scion Feminine Wash is not available in the local supermarket but can only be ordered through a Nu Skin representative. If money was no object, I would probably keep on purchasing this product especially after knowing that my doctor’s secretary sidelines as a retailer but as it is, there are numerous brands of feminine washes to choose from

in the market that work just as well and cost only a fraction of its price. True, they may not smell as nice as Scion’s perfume-y feminine wash since the latter smells really great but I am not really after the fragrance when it comes to feminine hygiene products. Provided that the product does not irritate my skin, I’m good with any brand of feminine wash that works effectively in keeping me clean and fresh.

Feminine hygiene products are basic consumer products so price is a major factor in choosing a brand. While Scion Feminine Wash is a great product, it is still just a feminine wash and it should not cost as much.

Scion Feminine Wash
    Loi says :

I tried GynePro and Betadine Fem wash before and compared to Lactacyd, I like these two brands better. But when I tried Scion Feminine Wash of Nu Skin, I really loved it. It’s mild and I do use it every day I feel so fresh after using it and the smell is soooo goood Even though it is a bit pricey, it is comes in a 250Ml bottle so it’s actually still budget friendly. The other leading local brands comes in small sizes and they costs about P100-150 anyways, so I’d prefer this big bottle of Scion and I get it for P350 only from one Nu Skin reseller. I’m sticking to this one , I’m very satisfied.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3419081237561231/k2311a0819/8.19.10