3 Bulls Blog

• Item: 3 Bulls Blog Location: blog.3bulls.net by James Fleming

I don’t even understand this blog. Which is strange, usually I at least get what is going on when I read a blog, even if I don’t necessarily agree with it, but 3 Bulls, well, that is

just something else.

In terms of lay-out I think it is actually a pretty decent page. The color scheme is easy to read through, and I like how the banner at the top changes all the time. Some of the times I even get the ...

• joke in the cartoon.

The main content, though… I don’t know if I am just stupid or if the guys who write this blog are so far removed from reality that what they say makes no sense to a normal person. I am guessing

the latter, because the people actively comment there are pretty few and they all seem to be part of some strange internet clique that is all in on the same in-joke or something. As for me who is outside of the joke, well, it really isn’t all that funny.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 203101123730731/k2311a0131/1.31.07