Mossimo Supply Co. Kachiri Leather Americana Boots
  • I like that I can pair the boots with jeans or even a casual skirt for a flirty look
  • I paid about $50 for the boots, which I consider to be a reasonable price, especially since I have seen similar boots for twice the price or more
  • The best part is that my boots stayed in tact through a harsh winter, and also kept my feet comfortable and warm
  • But for times when I couldn’t avoid getting some snow on them, they did not leak and did not get spots from moisture
  • I would recommend that anyone who like casual leather boots check these out before being tempted to buy a pair that costs a lot more

• by mariekay

I purchased these boots last fall because I loved the way they looked, and they looked like a comfortable pair of boots that would also hold up in the harsh winter climate. I liked that they were casual enough to wear with a pair of jeans, too. When I tried them on at the store, they fit great, and I was excited to wear them in the winter.

Another thing I liked about the boots was the heel. The boots had a short heel, about 1: tall and it was square. I am quite tall and I don’t wearing anything with a high heel over 2 inches, so these boots were a great find for me since so many others have a high heel. I also liked

that the toes was rounded rather than pointed. Although I have other boots with points toes, and I have nothing against pointed toes on boots, I liked the casual look of the rounded toe and thought it looked modern and stylish as well.

The color of the boots was a medium brown, which is very versatile and will go with a lot of different outfits. I like that I can pair the boots with jeans or even a casual skirt for a flirty look. These boots are quite wide in the calf area, which can create a bit of an awkward look when Iwear them with skinny jeans. There is a large gap between my leg and the boots, but I have very this legs, these ...

• would be perfect for someone with thicker calves. The boots are a bit difficult to pull on since there is no real pull tab on the boot, they are somewhat of a struggle when I have thick socks on especially. Other than that I like the boots overall and I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a cute and casual boot for fall and winter.

I paid about $50 for the boots, which I consider to be a reasonable price, especially since I have seen similar boots for twice the price or more. These boots look more expensive than they are. The best part is that my boots stayed in tact through a harsh winter, and also kept my feet comfortable and

warm. Because they are made of leather, I tried to keep them from getting wet as much as possible. Obviously these boots are not snow boots and not meant to get wet. But for times when I couldn’t avoid getting some snow on them, they did not leak and did not get spots from moisture.

I am glad I found these boots, and they have become one of my favorite pair. I find myself reaching for them again and again, and they are a great asset to my wardrobe since they go with so many outfits. I would recommend that anyone who like casual leather boots check these out before being tempted to buy a pair that costs a lot more. These are a great pair of boots overall.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5517081237221231/k2311a0817/8.17.10