O.P.I. Conga-Line Coral Nail Lacquer  » Cosmetics  »
  • I thought this shade wasn’t really for fair-skinned women as it’s quite light and if you have fair skin it’s great to have contrast, but this is suited me fine and I bet it’ll suit tanned women better
  • I also noticed that when you apply this even without a clear top coat, the nail polish alone would have sufficed as they are really glittery and has shimmers
  • I think it would have lasted more but I was already using gym gloves and doing some shadowboxing so it totally ruined my nails faster, but I think when you’re not really active with your hands you can last up to 1.5 weeks on this one without having major chipped nails peeking out
  • I totally recommend this nail polish as it’s really elegant and gorgeous, not only did I use this for my cousin’s wedding but I also use this for daily wear, the only thing I have trouble sometimes is that since it’s not a neutral color I can’t wear bright-colored shirts and blouses, but just mix and match and you’ll really get to appreciate this

• by shunnem

For my cousin’s wedding, I was a bridesmaid and my dress was colored tangerine; I needed a nail polish that would match my dress and this one was the closest I had found. This shade is called Conga-Line Coral (NL-B81) and I am absolutely in love with this color! I thought this shade wasn’t really for fair-skinned women as it’s quite light and if you have fair skin it’s great to have contrast, but this is suited me fine and I bet it’ll suit tanned women better.

The color is really shimmery and quite a dark coral, dark tangerine, and it’s not loud or gaudy-looking and it’s really elegant.

The nail polish is thick, dense, and creamy.

It dries easily upon application and just apply this to each of

your nails and when you get to the other hand you won’t need to wait, just apply on both hands alternatively and put a clear top coat when you’re done for more shimmer and shine.

The polish is really shimmery and looks like it has some glitters whether you’re near or far.

It doesn’t have any bubbles and I had experienced no trouble using this, there were no bubbles and the coating was very smooth and shimmery.

It really has a smooth and elegant finish and I can’t think of any other polish that would have went well with my dress that night.

I also noticed that when you apply this even without a clear top coat, the nail polish alone would have sufficed as they are really glittery and ...

• has shimmers; the clear top coat would only emphasize the shimmery polish but even without it, it would look stunning.

But I had still applied a clear top coat and it just made my nails really healthy and shiny, which was good because my dress didn’t have any beadings on so nothing would clash.

It’s also very easy to clean, I just use my strong and intense nail polish remover as just using cheap local polish removers would take some time to clean this out.

I lasted about a week on using this polish; I think it would have lasted more but I was already using gym gloves and doing some shadowboxing so it totally ruined my nails faster, but I think when you’re not really active with your hands

you can last up to 1.

5 weeks on this one without having major chipped nails peeking out.

I totally recommend this nail polish as it’s really elegant and gorgeous, not only did I use this for my cousin’s wedding but I also use this for daily wear, the only thing I have trouble sometimes is that since it’s not a neutral color I can’t wear bright-colored shirts and blouses, but just mix and match and you’ll really get to appreciate this.

It’s great for any skin tone and whether you have ivory or ebony skin, you’ll get to pull this off as it’s such a great classic color that can be worn daily or for special occasions; it’s a great color for teenagers as well as adults and I recommend you try this shade.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117081237161231/k2311a0817/8.17.10