Dollar Tree Multi-Symptom Day Time Liquid Capsules  » Medicine  »
  • The capsules were much larger than I like to deal with
  • I could feel the capsules actually move down my throat which is not too pleasant of an experience
  • I love that, because I hate having to sleep all day just because I am feeling under the weather

• by adrean_j

Whenever I am suffering from a cold, I try to find ways to reduce the symptoms immediately. I’m sure I’m not the only one that absolutely dreads colds. I didn’t have a lot of money to spend, and opted to try a generic cold medicine. I went into my local dollar tree and purchased the Multi-Symptom day time liquid capsules.

There were 5 doses in the package, which is ten pills. The pills were sold in a box and I had to punch them out in order to get to them. That didn’t really work to well for me, and I had to fight with each

and every dose in order to get it out of the packaging.

The capsules were much larger than I like to deal with. They are comparable to the Nyquil Liquicaps that I had tried in the past. They were kind of difficult to swallow, and I had to take them one at a time.

I could feel the capsules actually move down my throat which is not too pleasant of an experience. I prefer my pills small and undetected.

After taking a dose, I patiently waited for some sort of results.

I was feeling really horrible at this point. I had a super migraine headache accompanied ...

• by a sore throat, clogged nose, and a harsh cough. I was hoping that I would be able to at least treat a few of the symptoms if not all.

Dollar Tree’s Multi-Symptom day time liquid capsules helped with my headache and cough, but didn’t do anything for the rest of my cold symptoms. A matter of fact, it seemed that my throat felt even more scratchy after taking the medicine. I was able to keep my eyes open with feeling dizzy and that was important.

My cough had went from a level 10 cough to about a level 4, which is a dramatic improvement.

This medicine is okay, but not the best. It does help treat symptoms without making you drowsy.

I love that, because I hate having to sleep all day just because I am feeling under the weather. I continued to take doses every 6 hours. I ended up finishing the whole package within 2 days.

It did give me some relief and made those two days a little more pleasant than they would have been. This product is not the best out there. I will probably only use it again if I am low on cash.

I was thankful they had such a medication for only a dollar.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2617081236851231/k2311a0817/8.17.10