Scrub It Quick Eraser Sponge  » Housewares  »
1.0
  • I like them because they are small, inexpensive, and get the job done
  • I decided to give the Scrub It Quick Eraser sponges a try
  • I know that these erasers don’t do too well when soaked, so I tried to use them using minimal water
  • I’d never had so much problem with a small stain
  • I thought I was getting a bargain, but these erasers are a waste of time and money

• by adrean_j

I’d had some luck using magic erasers in the past. I like them because they are small, inexpensive, and get the job done. I recently ran into a different brand of eraser that I had never use. I decided to give the Scrub It Quick Eraser sponges a try. My husbands a big baby and seems to almost always make a mess in the kitchen. My goal was to get the most recent drink stains off of my counter tops. The sponges were slightly smaller than the Mr. Clean and Great Value eraser sponges I’ve used before. It also was a tad bit thinner. However the material was thick and spongy as it should be. It was very lightweight and easy to hold in my

hand. I know that these erasers don’t do too well when soaked, so I tried to use them using minimal water. I was scrubbing the spots and after a lot of elbow grease, it finally started to lighten. I’d never had so much problem with a small stain. It took me about 20 minutes to remove the stain.

The only real problem with that, is that I had 3 stains. With the brand name eraser sponges, it only takes about 2 minutes for tiny stains. This was really disappointing to me. After scrubbing these 3 small stains the Scrub It Quick Eraser sponge started to disintegrate in my hands. I know that these erasers do that, but I’ve scrubbed the whole side of a ...

• car with the Mr. Clean, and Great Value eraser, before they started to crumble. This one crumbled into like a wet toilet paper consistency. I thought it was kind of strange. I ended up using the other eraser on the floor and had the exact same problems. I would have done better just using a regular sponge with bleach or comet. I thought I was getting a bargain, but these erasers are a waste of time and money. For only 50 cent more I can get an eraser sponge that works.

In all actuality, these eraser sponges, were almost like regular sponges. I could get the same results with a regular sponge if I scrubbed for 20 minutes. This product is only good for people

who are looking to build muscle in there forearm. If you do choose to buy them, you might as well equip yourself with a strong cleaning agent to go along with it. I know for a fact that erasers are supposed to work much better than this. It shouldn’t take two sponges for 3 little stains. The Scrub It Quick Eraser should be called the scrub it quick lightener. I ended up still having to purchase the other brand eraser. Happily that one worked in only a couple of minutes. These erasers are too time consuming for someone on the go like myself. I like to clean and get it over with, not sit and scrub and scrub. I urge everyone to stay away from this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5317081236811231/k2311a0817/8.17.10