BSNL Cellular Services  » Cellular services  »
1.5
  • There may be lots of problem associated with mobile use but the operator is nowhere to help me out

• by Galega

Being a customer of BSNL Cellular services since last three years, I wonder why I am using this. There are lots of reason which makes this service worth throwing away. First reason behind the inability of this operator to catch the eye of customer is its irritatingly customer addressing system.

I don’t remember a single instance when I was satisfied with the service of BSNL. There may be lots of problem associated with

mobile use but the operator is nowhere to help me out.

Then, the tariff plan of this operator is amazingly non-competitive. When all other mobile service providers are giving lots of cheap and attracting offers this government owned service is silent.

Though, sometime it follows but never initiate competitively. Using BSNL is like being in the last in the race of this age of fast pace communication system.

However, there is something positives ...

• associated with this operator. Firstly, its network coverage is large.

And this is the main reason behind mine being in the network of BSNL. Since, I travelled a lot; I need a service which is accessible from almost everywhere.

I must say that BSNL is appropriate in this way. The network coverage of this operator is really all encompassing.

Then, there is another silly reason. The service is owned by government.

And, strangely

keeping BSNL number with you will lead you to more social recognition. That is why, when this service was launched there was huge rush to get a BSNL SIM.

Keeping aside these two positives, BSNL is a big no. I haven’t recommended BSNL to anyone.

In fact, no one in my family uses BSNL. Even if, the coverage area of this operator is large, the possibility of network is low, since the tower in the surrounding area may not work.

BSNL Cellular Services

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2217081236771231/k2311a0817/8.17.10