She’s Out of My League Movie  » Movies  »
  • I love watching movies before going to sleep that doesn't make me think
  • Eve meanwhile I think is not ALL that but she definitely is the right actress for the role because she aand Baruchel although definitely mismatched, has a very apparent chemistry that no one could deny

• by starlight

I finally watched She’s Out of My League last night. I’ve seen the movie trailer and behind the scenes stuff at HBO a couple of months ago and I liked it. It’s one of the romantic comedy movies that you see, have a few laughs and then totally forget about it. I love watching movies before going to sleep that doesn’t make me think. No intricate plots, no award-winning

performances, just plain entertainment. It is definitely a feel good movie.

The two lead stars are very likable. Their lines are downright funny but not offensive. Surprisingly, both Hubby and I watched the whole movie without him dozing off. I must admit, there’s no “laugh out loud” moment, but there were certainly a lot chuckles that happened when we watched it. The premature ejaculation and shaving of balls ...

• part was not overly done in such a way that it’s gross.

Baruchel may not be a leading man material but this movie talks about oddities. Eve meanwhile I think is not ALL that but she definitely is the right actress for the role because she aand Baruchel although definitely mismatched, has a very apparent chemistry that no one could deny.

So for me, just like the way that they

rate themselves and the women they dated, I will measure She’s Out of My League as a 6 because the plot is not original nor spectacular and after a few months or years this movie will be forgettable. However, plus 1 for the likeable casts and another plus 1 for the good feeling that it leaves you after watching. So that makes She’s Out of My League a solid 8 in my rating.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1117081236611131/k2311a0817/8.17.10