Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Lavender Chamomile Body Lotion
  • The way I like to use the body lotion was by first taking a long warm bath to help ease my body aches and soften my skin
  • I love the way this lavender chamomile body lotion helps soften and soothe my skin
  • I would definitely recommend the Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Lavender Chamomile Body Lotion to anyone who needs a little help relaxing after a long rough day because it has helped me

• by Soleil Robins

One of the most relaxing scented body lotions I have ever used before going to bed to help and relax and calm my mind down after a warm bubble bath was Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Lavender Chamomile Body Lotion.

This body lotion smelled more like chamomile than lavender, but it did have a hint of lavender too it. The body lotion didn’t smell strong at all and was more of a light sweet scent

that was very soothing and calming too the body and mind. I loved the deep blue bottle the body lotion came in and the creamy white silky body lotion inside.

The way I like to use the body lotion was by first taking a long warm bath to help ease my body aches and soften my skin. After I like to take the body lotion and massage it directly into my skin from head to ...

• toe. I sometimes even like too massage some the body lotion into my face when it is dry. The body lotion absorbs extremely fast and well into the skin. It is very light on my skin and feels very nice. The smell that lingers on my skin afterwards is very calming and pleasant. The smell helps my fall asleep faster after a long troubling day.

I love the way this lavender chamomile body lotion helps

soften and soothe my skin. It keeps it well hydrate throughout the night and I wake up with very soft silky skin in the morning and my skin still smell delightful.

I would definitely recommend the Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Lavender Chamomile Body Lotion to anyone who needs a little help relaxing after a long rough day because it has helped me. I simply love this body lotion and I will not be without.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117081236571131/k2311a0817/8.17.10