Atkins Advantage Protein Shake
  • However, if I am busy I prefer to do this exercise at home because it's more practical and flexible
  • I think this is an ideal size, because I am only 175cm tall
  • I recommend this product, and you should try it if you want to do a healthy diet

• by mardy

I currently routinely go to the gym twice a week, this is because my body weight has increased about three kilograms since three months ago. However, if I am busy I prefer to do this exercise at home because it’s more practical and flexible. Actually, I have two plans through the exercise, the diet program and the body building program. But these activities require proteins and nutrient foods to get good results. One of my favorite products that useful to support my programs is Atkins advantage protein shake. This protein shake contains high protein rate but slightly

calorie and carbohydrates, so it is perfect for additional nutrition or food substitutes.

Atkins protein shake is good to consume in the morning and evening and easy to prepare, so I always bring it everywhere even to the workplace. I usually use it as a meal replacement if I am too busy with my work activity. The taste is not bad for me, and it has two flavors chocolate and vanilla, but I usually prefer to consume the vanilla flavor. After consume it regularly, I feel that my appetite becomes lower than before, it’s because I feel full ...

• longer so I just need to eat fewer calories everyday. The protein rate in this product also helps me to build the muscle faster. These proteins help the muscle to keep active and repair it as soon as possible, so I can burn the fat perfectly when I do some exercise.

After using advantage protein shake for one month, I had successfully reduced my weight for four kilograms, from 80kg into 76kg. I think this is an ideal size, because I am only 175cm tall. While, for my body building program is still in progress, so I can’t

explain the detail result about it right now, but my fitness instructor said that the muscle has built faster and perfectly. This development will give a good result in the long term.

Overall, Atkins advantage protein shake is very good for the body building and diet program. Even so, the body stays healthy, and you can keep your appetite under control because the protein contained in this product can reduce hunger. This product is great for additional nutrition and common food substitute. I recommend this product, and you should try it if you want to do a healthy diet.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3417081236361131/k2311a0817/8.17.10