Great Value Pretzels  » Food  »
    • Item: Great Value Pretzels Location: by James Fleming

Chances are if you shop at Wal-Mart you are familiar with the Great Value brand. It is one of those brands of food that Wal-Mart likes to hoist upon you. And generally speaking the name is

a true one: they are a Great Value.

Take Great Value pretzels, for example. They taste great, at least to me. I mean, I think I prefer them even to Rold Gold (although I happen to think that Rold Gold pretzels are a bit ...

Laura Melvin says :

I have eaten Great Value Pretzels for years now and prefer them over any other brand. I have noticed since Dec. 2008, that they have been off the shelf quiet a bit, today I went back to Walmart and they had some so I grabbed a few bags. I opened the bag and ate a few and they tasted just like Rold Gold which I absolutely HATE. I loved the sourdough taste of the Great Value Fat Free Pretzel in the green bag and they are now ruined. What has happened? They werent having trouble selling, I often have to ask clerk to go get a bag from the back because the shelf will be empty. Where do I find out about this? Is there somewhere to complain? Thanks for any help

John says :

If you’re looking to file a complaint on the product this is something that has to be done through Wal-Mart, because this is a Wal-Mart brand. Here’s their contact:1800-925-6278. This is also a link to the Wal-Mart page to provide feedback on their products:

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273101123630731/k2311a0131/1.31.07