Chiquita Bananas  » Food  »
    • Item: Chiquita Bananas Location: by James Fleming

Chiquita is a name that is almost synonymous with bananas. Even if you aren’t eating Chiquita bananas but some other type of banana, it is hard not to get them confused. I am

not really sure why that is, but that’s the way it is.

Although truthfully I can’t say I find anything particularly special about Chiquita bananas. I mean they are just bananas, really. Good, yes, but I have almost never found ...

• a banana I didn’t like. They are in my humble opinion the best fruit around. Better than apples, better than oranges, better than strawberries: bananas are where its at.

So if you are looking for bananas, pick up some Chiquita

bananas. Or don’t. It doesn’t really matter. I mean, all you’re getting when you buy Chiquita is a name. But it is sometimes hard to find bananas that aren’t Chiquita, so most likely you will be buying Chiquita bananas anyway.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273101123620731/k2311a0131/1.31.07