Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Classics Body Cream in Cool Citrus Basil
  • A nice spring scented body cream I like to use in the springtime is Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Classics Body Cream in Cool Citrus Basil
  • I love that the body cream is really hydrating to the skin without being too heavy or greasy feeling
  • The best time I find to apply the creamy body cream is right after my bubble bath
  • I would highly recommend the Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Classics Body Cream in Cool Citrus Basil too someone who needs their skin hydrated and needs some relief from the winter blues because it worked well for me
  • I know I do a lot and will always try too keep it on hand throughout the winter months

• by Soleil Robins

A nice spring scented body cream I like to use in the springtime is Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Classics Body Cream in Cool Citrus Basil. It has a fresh clean fruity herbal scent too it that is unexplainable and it helps lift my spirits up in the wintertime when I am suffering from the winter blues.

The body cream is very thick and very creamy. It has a light green color too it and has a nice smooth texture too it. The scent smells

more like citrus fruit with a hint of basil. It is a bit strong, but I find it really refreshing. I love that the body cream is really hydrating to the skin without being too heavy or greasy feeling. It does absorb quickly and makes my skin very soft and silky with a nice light springy scent. It really helps heal up my dry rough elbows and feet.

The best time I find to apply the creamy body cream is right after my bubble bath. It ...

• melts and absorbs much better into my skin and makes my skin even softer than when I apply this body cream too dry skin. Plus it helps keep my body’s skin hydrated longer.

I also like too use this body cream as a hand cream. It works very well when my hands are very dry and chapped and I need some super moisturizing too help soften and heal them right up quickly and effectively. I love to especially rub this cream into my cuticles to prevent hangnails

and cracked fingernails and it works well for those purposes.

I would highly recommend the Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Classics Body Cream in Cool Citrus Basil too someone who needs their skin hydrated and needs some relief from the winter blues because it worked well for me. I do hope those of you who try this body cream like the way it smells and works. I know I do a lot and will always try too keep it on hand throughout the winter months.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117081236091131/k2311a0817/8.17.10