Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love using it every morning and at night

• by anne23

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is the only facial wash that suits my sensitive skin best. I’ve tried a lot of daily facial cleansers both local and imported ones but nothing comes close to Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser. Other daily facial cleansers just gave me breakouts, white spots, dryness, and allergic reactions. I even resorted to just washing my face with just plain warm water because I can’t find a good facial cleanser that’s

really mild and non-irritating. Good thing a friend of mine asked me to try Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser.

I initially bought the smaller bottle of Cetaphil because I don’t want to waste my money again on facial cleansers that really don’t work on my face. I usually try facial products at night before I sleep to check if I will develop any breakouts and/or skin reactions in the morning. Cetaphil didn’t fail me; I ...

• woke up with a clear face! I was really glad to have finally found my everyday facial cleanser match. Now, I always buy the biggest bottle of Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser. It’s a 250mL at around Php255 only. It’s cheap but it’s really effective!

What I also like about Cetaphil is that it suits any skin types, even my oily face. As the product name suggests, it is truly a gentle and mild skin

cleanser. It is unscented and soap-free, it can be rinsed easily. I love using it every morning and at night. It always leaves my skin soft, smooth, and of course, not irritated. All I can say is that it really works!

Because it is so mild and soap-free, I don’t suggest though that Cetaphil be used to remove makeup. It took me more than three washes to fully remove my makeup using this facial cleanser.

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117081236041131/k2311a0817/8.17.10