Stealth game  » Games  »
2.0
  • For those who usually like this kind of game it could surely be interesting to try, but personally I need something more in a game than just steering an aircraft and launching missiles

• by limonar
      I was never a big fan of flight simulators or any of that kind. Stealth is that sort of game, and doesn’t really break any new ground in the genre at all.

There is a truckload of different missions in different countries to choose between which includes the ordinary military target bombings and air

combats from unrealistically close range.

And that’s about it to tell the truth.

The only thing about this game I haven’t seen before is the video sequences between each mission that actually look real good and adds some extra feeling to it.

For those who usually like this kind of game it could surely ...

• be interesting to try, but personally I need something more in a game than just steering an aircraft and launching missiles.

The first two missions had me interested, but then I just got bored and didn’t see what the point was of playing it to the end.

However, Stealth is by no means among

the worst flight simulators I ever tried.

The visual effects and steering system is decent and ranks among the most advanced simulators to come out in recent years.

Nothing spectacular or groundbreaking as mentioned, but I’m sure simulator fans are going to like it a lot.

In my book though, this is not a high rated game.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28241012360731/k2311a1024/10.24.05