Greyson Chance
  • I am a fan of Bieber and wanted to see what Greyson was like, i didnt know how old he was at the time but after i found out he was only twelve i was completely blown away because he seems up to par with Justin
  • This kid is amazing and in the next few years I cant wait to see the amazing music he will be making
  • So finally Ellen made him sing Paparazzi by Lady Gaga, and oh my goodness, i think my mouth dropped as i was watching it
  • It is so deep and it is about a personal experience like he said in an interview
  • I wish the best for Greyson and cannot wait to see what the future holds for him in music

• by swim4evr09

One night i was bored just scrolling around on YouTube and i came across Greysons video in one of the most popular categories. I am a fan of Bieber and wanted to see what Greyson was like, i didnt know how old he was at the time but after i found out he was only twelve i was completely blown away because he seems up to par with Justin! This kid is amazing and in the next few years I cant wait to see the amazing music he will be making.

The first clip i saw of him was his Ellen interview, not ever hearing

him sing before i thought, oh probably just someone who is talented but not drop dead amazing but this was the interview before he sang. Listening to him talk though i fell in love, he seemed so real and not trying to portray someone hes not. His voice was deeper than I expected but it was so cute! Hes really mature, seems very nice. He seems like such a sweet kid who it extremely grateful for everything. Plus his smile is adorable!

it. He played the piano so perfectly and the vocals were great, everything was harmonized perfectly. I loved what he did with the song. It was different then her version but not so different you could not recognize the song, like i said perfect. It blows my mind hes only twelve years old, the song and what he did with it was so original. I actually liked his version a little more than Lady Gagas!

After this and the interview i started watching more of his clips, i listened to Broken Hearts, which is another song he wrote about one his past girlfriends. It ...

• Greyson Chance
      is so deep and it is about a personal experience like he said in an interview. One of the lines is…and her pretty brown eyes that sparkle through the night, its so descriptive and he has a very strong sense of passion that pours out of him when he sings this song. You can just tell he wrote it by how he sings it. It has a very catchy tune and i seriously loved the song, it sounded like someone produced it and told him to sing it, phenomenal! He has such great stage presence and composure for someone as young as him. If
      he keeps going with this career he is going to be big, he’s young, adorable, completely mind blowing talented. I cannot wait until he comes out with his cd!

Also hes really nice to fans, ive noticed on twitter he trys to respond to most of his tweets. He also is always signing autographs and thats important to win over the fans and to look like you care and i really think he does. Another thing I loved was I followed him on twitter and he followed me back! I wish the best for Greyson and cannot wait to see what the future holds for him in music!

Greyson Chance

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5217081235931031/k2311a0817/8.17.10