Painless Grammar, Second Edition By Rebecca Elliott  » Books  »
  • Though it is about grammar and all that icky stuff that we dread about English class it was not as bad as i thought it would be
  • What i like the best about this book is it is detailed, gives good clear explanations and on top of that it gives tons of examples
  • So if you did not understand something from the description you will definitely understand it once you read the examples
  • I would not agree that this book is painless, like the title says haha
  • That is a tough task itself which she did, i recommend this book and I am glad i got it for my summer reading

• by swim4evr09

I did not get this book by choice, trust me i would not spend 9.99 on a grammar book if i did not have too. I actually had to get it for a school honors English summer reading project. We are going to go in-depth in grammar and they told us to read this book. Though it is about grammar and all that icky stuff that we dread about English class it was not as bad as i thought it would be. It is really helped with your grammar; it has everything from possessive nouns to those tricky words that people always write

wrong. What is nice is the index is detailed so if you have a quick question on something grammar related then its right there.

What i like the best about this book is it is detailed, gives good clear explanations and on top of that it gives tons of examples. So if you did not understand something from the description you will definitely understand it once you read the examples. I would not agree that this book is painless, like the title says haha. I mean any grammar book makes you a little queasy but its good for what it is about. It has ...

• different color and kinds of fun font so your eyes do not get tired from reading. It keeps it interesting. It has pictures as well, which makes you feel better. It does not feel like your reading a text book.

My grammar in writing i think will really improve now that I have read this book, i have a better understanding on a lot of grammar concepts that i was iffy about before i read this book. This is a great reference to have if you are being graded ever specifically on your grammar. This book has everything you can imagine, every grammar convention

known to man and examples for every one of them. If you are looking for a book or reference to brush up on grammar i totally recommend this. It’s a good book for your grammar needs and you can tell the author tries to make it as painless as possible. She definitely tried to make it fun, colorful and make grammar more interesting. That is a tough task itself which she did, i recommend this book and I am glad i got it for my summer reading. I will probably be referencing to it in the future when i have more grammar questions.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1717081235911031/k2311a0817/8.17.10