Sigmatek PDX-1320 All-In-One Player
  • I bought this all-in-one placer a couple of months ago and I have to say is really good, although, well, even though I bought it, it was more of a gift from my dear uncle, since he gave me the money hehe and I'm very happy with it
  • One thing that has particularly called my attention is that you can zoom in the image more than normal and see it with more detail even during playback, which is and interesting feature
  • But mostly what I noticed more are the two 7-inch screens that come along with this portable player
  • The price is about 135 Euro or at least that's what cost me
  • The truth is that I recommend this purchase

• by raisen90

Hello everyone, here’s my opinion on this product called Sigmatek PDX-1300-1320 I hope it might help you decide about it.

I bought this all-in-one placer a couple of months ago and I have to say is really good, although, well, even though I bought it, it was more of a gift from my dear uncle, since he gave me the money hehe and I’m very happy with it.

So far this device has not given me any problems and it’s working great.

Also it reads any type of DVD + /-R, DVD +-R, CD, HDCD, CD-R, CD-RW and more, which is great for me since I’ve always collected movies and other things in CDs, DVDs and other media and I had always to find a particular placer for each one.

Also, it has a great sound quality and also a great image quality.

As for the

functions, it has the regular ones. One thing that has particularly called my attention is that you can zoom in the image more than normal and see it with more detail even during playback, which is and interesting feature. But mostly what I noticed more are the two 7-inch screens that come along with this portable player.

The color in which it is sold is in black and gray (or so they told me when I bought it). I personally took it in gray since it matched much better with the color of the car, and seemed a more cheerful color .

If you where to put it in the car, to get it right what you have to do is attach it to the iron bar in the headrest.

With Velcro belts that come with the device, it is a very easy attachment, but ...

• you can adjust it the way you want. This attachment is quite good, since even going through the many potholes that the car takes it does not fall or even move.

In the event that you are driving and the volume bothers you, this device comes with headphones to hear the movie(or whatever you are watching/listening to) through them.

The screens are thin but not too much compared to others, this can be a drawback because it takes up more space, but also an advantage since they are much more resistant.

Since it has good volume level, what I do when I go on my uncle’s car, which has no stereo, is to take this device with me and instead of putting the headphones on, I put my computer speakers and I can hear the radio perfectly. I can also hear endless MP3 songs with

a single CD, another advantage of this device reading MP3 and not just audio traces like most old audio-players did.

A flaw, just to name a few, it’s that it does not have a touch screen feature like others that are starting to take off and also it does not allow USB port for MP3 or MP4(just CDs…) As for the warranty, mine is 1 year.

The price is about 135 Euro or at least that’s what cost me. The truth is that I recommend this purchase. I see the normal price compared with others and with the features and quality it has, my opinion is very favorable for this device.

And it must be pretty resistant because the first days I hold the screens only and the not part where you put the CDs in, and so that par has taken a few bumps hehe, but Works like nothing has happened.

A greeting and thanks for your time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1617081235851031/k2311a0817/8.17.10