Revlon Multi Care Base + Top Coat  » Cosmetics  »
  • I used to use the OPI top coat, but for some reason, it started getting really thick and goopy so I decided it was time for a new one
  • I love the price for the great quality you get
  • The formulation is very liquidy and at first I thought that was going to be a problem
  • The first time I used it, I grabbed way too much because I thought I needed the same amount as my old topcoats took to cover a nail
  • I would definitely recommend this topcoat and will most certainly be repurchasing when I run out

• by Kelairyy

I used to use the OPI top coat, but for some reason, it started getting really thick and goopy so I decided it was time for a new one. The OPI topcoat was decent but it didn’t really impress me enough to spend another $8. 50 on it, so I decided it was time to try a different brand. I got the Revlon Multi Care Base + Top Coat and I am never going back.

I love this topcoat; it’s amazing and it works wonders! Technically you can use this as a base coat too, but since I usually am too lazy to do that, I just use this as a topcoat. It was only around five dollars, so it is

very affordable. I love the price for the great quality you get.

The formulation is very liquidy and at first I thought that was going to be a problem. However, I actually like this formulation better than my old topcoats’ consistency because it means there’s less of a chance that it will get really goopy. Also, since it’s liquidy, you need less product for each nail.

The first time I used it, I grabbed way too much because I thought I needed the same amount as my old topcoats took to cover a nail. However, you really only need a tiny bit of this topcoat on the nail polish brush for it to cover your whole nail. It will take ...

• me FOREVER to use this up.

I’ve used this over all my nail polish for about two months and it looks like I’ve hardly used any. This makes your nails really, REALLY shiny. When I used this topcoat for the first time, I was admiring my nails for probably ten minutes, not because of the color, but because of the amazing shine this gives to my nails.

I would definitely say this is more shiny than the other topcoats I’ve tried and shiny nails are my favorite. It also makes your nail polish feel really smooth, and it dries quickly which is great because I always end up bumping my nails into things if the polish dries slowly. I also

love how it makes my nail oolish chip slower than usual.

I have had my current nail polish on for about a week and a half and still no chips. Usually in around five days, my nail polish will start chipping, sooner if the nail polish quality isn’t very good. I definitely can not see myself going back to any other nail polish topcoat because this is just brilliant.

I also like to wear this alone on my nails sometimes if I’m feeling lazy, just to give my nails a nice shine if I don’t want to or have time to paint my nails a different color. I would definitely recommend this topcoat and will most certainly be repurchasing when I run out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117081235761031/k2311a0817/8.17.10