WWE Wrestler John Morrison  » People  »
  • In a time when every wrestler in the WWE has an entrance that is unmemorable, I find his is the most interesting
  • He is very muscular and you can definitely tell that he spends a lot of time in the gym working out
  • It really does look like he is gliding through the air when he drives through the ropes of the ring to attach an opponent and I am always impressed at how effortlessly he performs his finishing move the Starship Pain
  • In my opinion, Morrison is a great wrestler who is also surprisingly intelligent

• by Simply_Fabulous

I absolutely love wrestler John Morrison. He is charismatic, extremely athletic, and very handsome. Although he is not a main eventer on WWE’s Monday Night Raw, I always look forward to the television segments that I see him in. He truly comes across as a genuinely nice guy beyond his wrestling persona, and I also believe that he honestly enjoys what he does for a living. In a time when every wrestler in the WWE has an entrance that is unmemorable, I find his is the most interesting.

I can not remember off the top of my head a wrestler in recent history who had an entrance in slow motion.

I will admit that like a lot of other young ladies, I do find him to be physically attractive. He is very muscular and you can definitely tell that he spends a lot of time in the gym working out. However, the moves that he performs in the ring are the main things that impress me about this superstar. It really does look like he is gliding through the air ...

• when he drives through the ropes of the ring to attach an opponent and I am always impressed at how effortlessly he performs his finishing move the Starship Pain.

In my opinion, Morrison is a great wrestler who is also surprisingly intelligent. Yesterday the rerun of his appearance on “Are you Smarter than a Fifth Grader?” aired and I was impressed that he answered all of his questions right (aside from the final one). It was very entertaining watching his interactions with the children on the show. I liked the

fact that he did not take himself too seriously and you could tell that he was enjoying spending time with the children.

I understand that a lot of fans on the internet feel that Morrison is not talented or successful. However, I definitely disagree. Not only does he have one the most interesting and difficult finishing moves to execute, he also has to deal with competing with larger athletes like Shamus and John Cena. I foresee him continuing to gain the respect of wrestling entertainment fans and hopefully becoming a world champion.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5217081235681031/k2311a0817/8.17.10