Dirt Devil Scorpion Hand Stik  » Housewares  »
  • Observing the model, it was a convenient size and could transform into a hand vacuum
  • Also, I love to get corner with my vacuum and the Dirt Devil has an attached long nozzle that can extend and reach corners
  • So I would highly recommend it to any college student or anyone who likes convenience when vacuuming

• by haukmoon269

While packing and shopping for college, I needed a device that would effectively store well and keep my room floor extra clean and free of debris. Looking around, I spied the Dirt Devil Scorpion Hand Stik. Observing the model, it was a convenient size and could transform into a hand vacuum. It did not require any cords and no bags. I was sold. I purchased the vacuum for $40.00 and was on my way. This

can be purchased at a Walmart, Target, Best Buy, or even online.

Once in college, the Dirt Devil was compact enough to fit almost anywhere, with a removal stick to allow for easy storage. The vacuum was also equipped with a recharge 9V battery outlet which I could just plug into the wall for a couple of hours to recharge. Recharging the Dirt Devil is very important to allow for maximum performance; however it does take ...

• a long time. I struggled for a while to vacuum with low battery. So much so that it was very frustrating to do anything with it.

Another great thing about the Dirt Devil its dirt storage. There are no bags or messes. Just simply remove the container on the device and dump the remains in the trash. Done. It is very simple to clean and reuse.

Also, I love to get corner with my vacuum and

the Dirt Devil has an attached long nozzle that can extend and reach corners. Dirt Devil thinks of everything. The Dirt Devil Scorpion Stik can either function as a vacuum or a hand vacuum with just a simple removal of the attachable stick.

I have had this vacuum for about 3 years now and it is still working beautifully! So I would highly recommend it to any college student or anyone who likes convenience when vacuuming.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5317081235601031/k2311a0817/8.17.10