Texas Bath Towel  » Housewares  »
    • Item: Texas Bath Towel Location: by James Fleming

I bought this Texas bath towel from Wal-Mart. I thought it was a pretty good buy at the time. It was slightly more expensive than similar towels but hey it was Texas themed (modelled somewhat off of the Texas flag, although by no

means a direct copy of said flag. It would feel pretty strange to dry yourself off on the Texas flag).

Apparently, though, it was not as good a buy as I had hoped. It has a problem of leaving blue streaks all over me when I am trying to wash myself ...

• off. Or at least it did, after about three or four washings it finally stopped for the most part, although it still does it a little bit. Truthfully I don’t really like the idea of turning blue every time I take a shower just because of my stupid towel.

It looks

very nice, though. I think it is designed more for fashion than for usefulness, so if you are just looking to add a bit of Texas in a guest bathroom or something where the towel won’t be used very much but looks are important, well, you could definitely do worse than this Texas bath towel.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 533101123560731/k2311a0131/1.31.07