Lush’s Honey I Washed The Kids Soap  » Cosmetics  »
  • I thought the name was a little funny and a little childish
  • The first night that I used it, I was immediately smitten because the soap really smelled very yummy and delicious
  • Another thing that I like about Lush's Honey I Washed the Kids soap is that it is organic which makes it the reason why I did not break out from using it
  • The only problem I have with this soap is that it melts very easily even though the weather is cool
  • Although a small soap is a little expensive, I would definitely buy again and again because it is worth spending my hard-earned money on or maybe I can just ask my sister to buy me another one

• by labeya17

For my birthday, my sister gave me soap from Lush called Honey I Washed the Kids. I thought the name was a little funny and a little childish. She told me that she went shopping in the website of Lush and she got me the soap for about $10. Yes, my sister is a little talkative, and she says everything even the price of her gift for me.

Weeks have passed and I completely forgot about the present she gave me. I just had the chance to use it when I run out of my favorite soap. I was a little hesitant at first to use it because I have acne-prone skin and I was afraid it would break me out especially on the back. My sister assured me that the

product is very gentle.

The first night that I used it, I was immediately smitten because the soap really smelled very yummy and delicious. It reminded me of the time when my sister and I were younger and our mother would make us a bowl of our favorite cereal with honey, caramel, and milk. It really brought back memories and made me feel as if I was a child again. It smelled really sweet but it is the kind of sweetness that did not overwhelm my nose. The scent is mouth-watering and I had to resist myself from taking a bite of the soap. I also love lathering it on my body and I could just stay in the shower forever. The scent also lasts for a very long time and ...

• there is still a hint of the scent even after hours of using it.

My skin has never felt smoother after each time that I use this soap. I really do not have to apply a lot of lotion on my body because there is really no need to do so. The soap is enough to keep my skin hydrated and soft to the touch. I had no more dry and flaky skin because it really does a great job.

Another thing that I like about Lush’s Honey I Washed the Kids soap is that it is organic which makes it the reason why I did not break out from using it. I tend to get body acne especially on my back, but it did not happen throughout my 7 months of

using this soap.

The only problem I have with this soap is that it melts very easily even though the weather is cool. I had to put it in a container and keep it in the refrigerator just so I can use it for a longer amount of time. I think this is really a hassle because there are days that I am in a hurry and I had to rush into the kitchen just to get the soap.

It is no wonder that Honey I Washed the Kids soap is one of the best-selling products of Lush. Although a small soap is a little expensive, I would definitely buy again and again because it is worth spending my hard-earned money on or maybe I can just ask my sister to buy me another one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117081235591031/k2311a0817/8.17.10