Redken Real Control Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought Redken Real Control Shampoo after observing many hair salons that sported this around their shelves
  • I was happy to find such a great deal to say the least
  • I also noticed that after application and rinse, my hair felt smoother
  • So, if you are willing to pay a bit for your shampoo and conditioner, I would highly recommend Redken Real Control Shampoo

• by haukmoon269

For someone who dyes her hair different spunky colors like red and purple, I need a shampoo that will promote longer lasting hair color as well as shiny, soft, and beautiful locks. I bought Redken Real Control Shampoo after observing many hair salons that sported this around their shelves. I always loved how my hair looked shinier, felt smoother and silker, and smelled really nice.

Shopping around online, I managed to find the Redken Real Control Shampoo and Conditioner for

the great price of $24.99, a really discounted price compared to salon prices. I was happy to find such a great deal to say the least.

I use the Redken shampoo every other day on my color treated hair. So far, after a month of use, my deep purple highlights are still dark and vibrant, a rarity for me. This product will does take real control of my hair and maintains my deep colors. I also noticed that after application ...

• and rinse, my hair felt smoother. Then after a good blow-dry, my hair would fall beautifully into place with little to no damage to my hair. In fact, the shampoo formula has helped my hair to grow stronger to prevent breakage as well as look healthier in appearance.

Getting Redken Real Control Shampoo gave me a great boost of confidence in my hair, knowing that it can make my hair look fabulous and healthy at the same time! Other shampoos

that I have used in the past did not provide enough protection for my hair to withstand the heat of my blow-dryer and iron; so much so that, my hair would become severely damaged and dry. It is great knowing that Redken is looking out for people like me. So, if you are willing to pay a bit for your shampoo and conditioner, I would highly recommend Redken Real Control Shampoo. It is the answer to your treated hair’s prayers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117081235581031/k2311a0817/8.17.10