Pantene Pro-V Hair Fall Control Shampoo
  • I've also tried hair straightening procedures which, unfortunately, caused my hair to experience falling out
  • I decided to try Pantene Pro-V Hair Fall Control Shampoo
  • I love shampoos with lots of bubbles as it gives me the impression that my hair gets really cleaned
  • After using it for about a week, i noticed that the usual handful of hair that would fall from my head became lesser
  • I would definitely recommend this to those who have hair fall problems because it actually works

• by saltandpepper

I’ve always had bad hair growing up that’s why i’m always on the lookout for good hair care products. I’ve also tried hair straightening procedures which, unfortunately, caused my hair to experience falling out. I decided to try Pantene Pro-V Hair Fall Control Shampoo.

The product itself was white and thick. It comes in an easy-to-hold bottle with an elegant design.

I placed a small

amount on my hands and rubbed it on my head, producing a lot of lather. I love shampoos with lots of bubbles as it gives me the impression that my hair gets really cleaned.

It also smelled nice, not too strong, unlike the other shampoos i’ve tried before. I continued to massage and it felt fresh and cool on my scalp, not irritating at all! It was also very easy to ...

• rinse out with water, not leaving any suds on my hair.

After using it for about a week, i noticed that the usual handful of hair that would fall from my head became lesser. I could actually count the number of strands that fell off.

I thought it was just another product that was doing much advertising. I couldn’t believe i actually found

a product that worked.

This shampoo made my hair strong, thus, reducing breakage. My hair felt soft and manageable.

I never experienced any dandruff with it too. I would definitely recommend this to those who have hair fall problems because it actually works.

The price is also very reasonable for its quality. It is available in all the supermarkets around so it’s not difficult to find one anywhere.

Pantene Pro-V Hair Fall Control Shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117081235571031/k2311a0817/8.17.10