HP TouchSmart tx2 Notebook PC  » Laptops  »
  • I love its screen because it allows me to rotate it 360 degrees
  • I think it's really handy especially on occasions where I lack a paper to write on to
  • What's even more convenient is that it can convert my writings into typed text

• by Shuyi

Just a few months ago, my mother bought me an HP TouchSmart tx2 Notebook PC. I was so touched when she did. It’s basically a notebook slash tablet combination kind of laptop. As a digital artist and top student, I really adore most of its features.

It comes with a really small screen size of about 30cm x 22cm. I love its screen because it allows me to rotate it 360 degrees!

I can play games and watch movies on any comfortable position that I want!

One of the cool and really neat features of this notebook is its screen basically functions like a tablet. I can draw and scribble directly on the screen. It’s like having an iPAD with a keyboard attached on it. I can just touch and tap without having the need to drag a mouse or tweak a touch ...

• pad. It’s that simple!

It also comes with a digital pen! I think it’s really handy especially on occasions where I lack a paper to write on to. I simply turn on my notebook, grab the digital pen and right away, I can start taking down notes with ease. What’s even more convenient is that it can convert my writings into typed text. It makes taking notes so much faster!

It

also comes with a dockable HP mini remote control which allows me to access my notebook’s contents within the touch of my finger tips. I can browse through folders, flip through pictures, and play movies even when I’m meters away from the notebook itself! It’s like having a potable DVD player.

I’ve been using this product for a few months now and I am still loving it! It’s the perfect notebook for me!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 6317081235561031/k2311a0817/8.17.10