Burger King Restaurant in Albany NY  » Restaurants  »
2.5
439 Central avenue Albany NY 12206
  • The Burger King in Albany New York on Central Avenue was not a bad location but it was far from being the best location that Burger King has
  • This Burger King was a tad on the dirty side and I thought it definitely could have been a bit cleaner then it was, but I have seen much worse, so it didn’t bother me too much but it was a tad dirty
  • The kitchen area wasn’t too dirty though so this was definitely a vey good thing, but the rest of the place was dirty
  • This Burger King could have been a tad cleaner, the service could have been a bit faster, the French fries were could and this sucked, but the place wasn’t really busy and that was good, and I do recommend that you check out this location but only if you are in the area, I for one will not be returning to this Burger King location, even if I was ever back in the area again

• by thereviewerat1

The Burger King in Albany New York on Central Avenue was not a bad location but it was far from being the best location that Burger King has. This Burger King was a tad on the dirty side and I thought it definitely could have been a bit cleaner then it was, but I have seen much worse, so it didn’t bother me too much but it was a tad dirty.

The kitchen area wasn’t

too dirty though so this was definitely a vey good thing, but the rest of the place was dirty.

The service here was average but I thought that the food could have been served a bit quicker then it was and this did suck, but the people that worked there was pretty friendly so this was a plus.

The food didn’t taste too bad here but the French fries were on the cold side and ...

• I had to return them, and this did kind of sucked but they exchanged the fries with no questions asked and this was a good thing.

The size of this Burger King location was a pretty decent size and I did think this was a very good thing.

This Burger King location was also not very busy when I went there and there was really no line to wait in and I thought this was

good.

This Burger King could have been a tad cleaner, the service could have been a bit faster, the French fries were could and this sucked, but the place wasn’t really busy and that was good, and I do recommend that you check out this location but only if you are in the area, I for one will not be returning to this Burger King location, even if I was ever back in the area again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 717081235411031/k2311a0817/8.17.10