Benefit Erase Paste  » Cosmetics  »
  • Recently, I decided to try Benefit Erase Paste concealer after hearing so many people rave about how well it worked as an undereye concealer
  • Unfortunately there aren't many shades to choose from
  • I think this really does a nice job of covering up my undereye circles
  • It seems to last all day for me, but I wouldn't mind carrying this around in a makeup bag or purse because this is really small and convenient to carry around
  • I would definitely recommend this to anyone who needed a good undereye concealer

• by Kelairyy

Concealer is an iffy product for me, one of those love-hate relationships. I am constantly on the hunt for the perfect ocncealer that will magically cover up and hide my horrible undereye circles and bags and blemishes. However, I haven’t really found one yet, so you can imagine how frustrating it is to see all the money going down the drain. Recently, I decided to try Benefit Erase Paste concealer after hearing so many people rave about how well it worked as an undereye concealer. I was a little skeptical at first because of the ginormous price tag of $26 just for a tiny pot of concealer. Also, it is a cream concealer so it seemed like it would just cake and crease under my eyes and make me look ten times older than I actually am. Not good! I finally caved and decided to

buy it though, and I’m glad I did.

First of all, the coverage is amazing. You really only need a TINY bit. If you use too much, it WILL crease. However, use just the right amount and it will do wonders. All I do is open the jar of concealer and lightly dab my finger onto the concealer and that little bit I get is enough for my undereyes. My shade is 2 because I have a medium skin tone. Unfortunately there aren’t many shades to choose from. There is shade 1 for light skin tones, shade 2 for medium skin tones, and shade 3 for dark skin tones. If your skin tone is a lot different from the three shades to choose from, I would just skip the concealer and find one that matches your skin tone better. However, shade 2 seemed to match ...

• my skin (if not slightly lighter but that’s okay because I use it for undereye concealer) so I decided to purchase it.

When you apply this concealer, I would just pat it on the areas I want to apply it and then lightly blend it into your skin. Don’t rub it vigorously or you’ll just make the concealer blend into nothing. I think this really does a nice job of covering up my undereye circles. I had an all nighter the other day and was so tired. However, it didn’t look like it because this did a great job of covering up my dark circles and brightening the area up. It looks almost a little salmon-y which helps cover up the blue in your undereye circles, or so I was told. It seems to work, so hey!

The staying power is really nice. It seems

to last all day for me, but I wouldn’t mind carrying this around in a makeup bag or purse because this is really small and convenient to carry around. I find that it might crease a little when you first apply it under your eyes, but I just blend it out a bit and it doesn’t crease for the rest of the day. My eyes actually do have quite a bit of fine lines, so I was surprised. This would work better for people who don’t have as many fine lines, however.

Though this concealer is expensive, I can’t see this running out anytime soon. I’ve used this for a few weeks and don’t even have a dent in it because I barely use any of this. Less is more with this concealer. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who needed a good undereye concealer.

Benefit Erase Paste

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117081235190931/k2311a0817/8.17.10