Sea World
Orlando, Florida
  • I think he had read the book Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy one time to many though
  • It was a great day and we all enjoyed it very much

• by sadonna
      When we went to Sea World in Orlando Florida it was July 1999. We had saved for our vacation for more than a year and this was one of seven different amusement parks we were going to visit in a period of ten days. Sea World offers the average person a chance to see different marine animals up close, to learn about the way that they live and what they eat.

I prefer the killer whale. My

favorite thing is when the whale jumps close to the wall and anyone sitting on the first two rows gets soaked.

Just for laughs we had all three of our kids stand by the wall of the tank so they would get soaked. It was a great way to cool off on a hot summer day.

My son’s favorite animal is the dolphins. I think he had read the book Hitch Hiker’s Guide to the Galaxy one ...

• time to many though.

Every time the dolphins would jump through the hoops he would start singing the song “So long and thanks for all the fish” from the book. It was cute to hear him sing but after a while it got to be annoying.

We spent a whole day looking at the exhibits and animals. It was a great day and we all enjoyed it very much.

I just wish we would have had more

time. Latter that evening on the news we heard that a guy had jumped into the tank with the killer whale and died.

When we got our film developed we discovered we had one picture of the guy walking into the killer whale display in the background of a photo we took of our kids as we were leaving. It’s kind of odd that it might have been the last picture taken of they guy before he died.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 613101123510731/k2311a0131/1.31.07