ZAPZYT Acne Spot Treatment
  • I had been using the Clearasil spot treatment for a while now, and though I loved it, I decided I needed a change
  • I thought it would be a great time to test my new acne spot treatment out
  • Unfortunately, I don't really like this that much
  • This wasn't exactly a waste of money, but I wouldn't recommend you spending six or seven dollars (1 ounce tube) for this
  • I'm not really sure what it does, but all I know is that it doesn't irritate my skin so I'm fine with it

• by Kelairyy

I generally change up my skin care routine once every two months or so. I had been using the Clearasil spot treatment for a while now, and though I loved it, I decided I needed a change. After a while, skin care products stop working for me, so I need to start using new products. I decided to try out ZAPTZYT which is a 10% benzoyl peroxide acne treatment gel.

I usually apply this twice a day, once in the morning after I wash my face and before I moisturizer and once at night.

Recently I haven’t been getting a lot

of sleep, so as a result, my skin hasn’t been the greatest. I thought it would be a great time to test my new acne spot treatment out.

Unfortunately, I don’t really like this that much. It hasn’t broken me out, thank goodness, but it hasn’t really done anything special to help my skin either. I will continue to use this up, but once I finish, I’m going to either try a different acne spot treatment or go back to my Clearasil one.

This wasn’t exactly a waste of money, but I wouldn’t recommend you spending six or seven dollars ...

• (1 ounce tube) for this. Save your money for something else. I like the packaging because it is a tube, so it is easy to squeeze the product out.

Difficult packaging where it’s hard to get the product out irritate me. When I apply this, it is more of a liquidy consistency rather than cream. There is some gritty texture that reminds me of an exfoliator.

I’m not really sure what it does, but all I know is that it doesn’t irritate my skin so I’m fine with it. However, the gritty feeling may be deceiving because some people might

be fooled into thinking that the product is working for them when in reality it isn’t. Everyone’s skin is different though, so who knows.

It might work for you. The price is reasonable for around six or seven dollars at any drugstore or grocery store. It is pretty easy to access this product at a store, so you won’t have to search for it.

That way it is pretty convenient. I am not a huge fan of this product, but if your skin isn’t that bad and you want to save some money, maybe you could give this a try. Otherwise, I’d stay away.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117081235000931/k2311a0817/8.17.10