Barbie Store-It-All Case
  • So, when I came across this Barbie store-it-all case, I decided it would be a perfect way to organize all the Barbie stuff
  • Another thing I like about this carrier is that it has a handle on top so it is easy for the little girls to carry around or to pull behind them
  • This Barbie case cost around $18, and I consider it a good value and worth the money
  • I would recommend it to anyone who has kids that like to play with Barbies and are looking for a way to keep all the dolls and accessories neatly together

• by mariekay

Because I run a day care, we have toys all over the place. It’s imperative that I have storage and organization for all the toys. We have a playroom in the basement and the kids love to play down there, but between legos, dolls, and games, sometimes the toys get lost or disorganized. One of the favorite things for the girls to do is to play Barbie dolls. I have numerous dolls, outfits, and accessories from which to choose. Sometimes these items end up scattered all over the playroom floor. So, when I came across this Barbie store-it-all case, I decided it would be a perfect way to organize all the Barbie stuff.

Of course the girls loved the case the minute they saw it,

and they actually had fun collecting Barbie things and organizing them into the case. The case is bright pink and very “girly”. The case has wheels too, which is a nice feature so the girls can pull it along the floor and pick up different items to place inside along the way. The case has several different compartments. Along the sides there is space for Barbie dolls and their outfits. The case fits 15 Barbie dolls this way. On the top, there is a small compartment that opens up for little items such as shoes. This comes in handy to keep those tiny items from getting lost or sucked up into the vacuum cleaner. There is a third compartment on the top that can ...

• hold more outfits.

Another thing I like about this carrier is that it has a handle on top so it is easy for the little girls to carry around or to pull behind them. When we are visiting friends and the girls want to bring along some Barbies, they pack everything up into this carrier and take it with them. When they are done playing, clean up is easy and fun. They just load the case back up and they are on their way.

This Barbie case cost around $18, and I consider it a good value and worth the money. $18 might be at the top end of what I would normally spend on a tote like this, but the girls I watch have gotten a lot

of use out of it, and they continue to love it. I would recommend it to anyone who has kids that like to play with Barbies and are looking for a way to keep all the dolls and accessories neatly together. This case keeps a playroom neat and tidy, and the girls can fit quite a lot of stuff into the case. I like how it helps keep everything organized instead of being scattered around and mixed up with the other toys. I have also found that the case works well for other thing that the girls want to tow around too. The tote is quite large, and the kids have used it when going to the park or to pool parties to carry their belongings.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5317081234940931/k2311a0817/8.17.10