Pioneer Instant Gravy Mix
  • I like gravy, but am not the best at making it
  • I found a trusted instant gravy brand that I could trust
  • I love the white and use it whenever I need to make chicken fried steak, biscuits and gravy, and tender strips and gravy
  • The packages are small and convenient and can sit in a kitchen drawer with the rest of your packets and marinades
  • The Pioneer instant gravy mix is definitely an easy way to bring more life to your meals

• by adrean_j

Gravy is an all around good sauce to go with almost anything. I like gravy, but am not the best at making it. I found a trusted instant gravy brand that I could trust.

The Pioneer instant gravy mix is done within minutes and is thick, hot and fresh. I can simply boil two cups of water and mix

the gravy packet with a quarter cup of cold water.

Once the water is at a boil I mix the gravy mixture into the boiling water and voila, it yields 2 cups of gravy. If you want the gravy a little thicker just add about a couple of tsp of flour.

If I want it a little thinner I can simply add a little bit more water. The Pioneer instant gravy is full of flavor and I can incorporate it into many meals.

I’ve used the white gravy, brown gravy, peppered gravy, and sausage flavored gravy packets. I love the white and use it whenever I need to make chicken fried steak, biscuits and gravy, and tender strips ...

• Pioneer Instant Gravy Mix
      and gravy.

The sausage flavored one has a kind of weird taste to it, but it can be masked if mixed with crumbled sausage pieces. The gravy itself is creamy and flavorful.

The package is affordable at around a dollar a packet. The gravy can be used for one meal, because it is not really good after being stored

and reheated.

I tried it once and it just couldn’t get the right consistency. Plus it had a strange after taste to it.

The packages are small and convenient and can sit in a kitchen drawer with the rest of your packets and marinades. The Pioneer instant gravy mix is definitely an easy way to bring more life to your meals.

Robert James says :

re : The Pioneer instant gravy mix is definitely an easy way to bring more life to your meals
I used your product for the first time tonight, and will never use it again. It ruined my entire dinner. The first step…mix the gravy mix in 1/4 cup of cold water…does not work. The mix does not dissolve. What waste of time and money. and what a waste of good roast beef waiting to be topped with gravy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2717081234800931/k2311a0817/8.17.10