Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Tranquil Mint body lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • I don't consider myself an avid body lotion buyer, nor a Bath and Body Works shopper
  • I actually pretty much avoid Bath and Body Works, mostly due to its annoying, nagging employees, but when a friend of mine recommended this lotion, I was convinced to give it a try, and I ventured through the dangerous wilds of Bath and Body Works to find it
  • This lotion advises, Breathe deeply for best results, and I must say I found this to be true
  • I highly recommend this product to anyone and everyone
  • The 2 oz bottle that I bought was only $5, so the product is very affordable and lasts for quite a while

• by Jolls

I am reviewing the Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy product, Tranquil Mint body lotion. This body lotion contains peppermint and rosemary oils, and promises to refresh and fight against mental fatigue. This lotion promotes stress relief, and is specifically made for Bath and Body Works.

I absolutely love and adore this product. I don’t consider myself an avid body lotion buyer, nor a Bath and Body Works shopper. I actually pretty

much avoid Bath and Body Works, mostly due to its annoying, nagging employees, but when a friend of mine recommended this lotion, I was convinced to give it a try, and I ventured through the dangerous wilds of Bath and Body Works to find it. Now, I usually snort at the idea of body lotions having the power to “relieve stress” and promote “relaxation,” but I was shocked when I ...

• used this lotion for the first time. The smell and feel of this lotion did indeed give me a feeling of deep relaxation. This lotion advises, “Breathe deeply for best results,” and I must say I found this to be true. The smell is fresh, minty, and revitalizing.

I highly recommend this product to anyone and everyone. The 2 oz bottle that I bought was only $5, so the product is

very affordable and lasts for quite a while. The smell lasts for a considerable amount of time, and the silky smooth feeling of it on your skin helps to ease the stresses of everyday life. I have been highly satisfied with this product for several years, and I will continue to buy it. It has become a necessity in my life. $5 is a little price to pay for such comfort.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117081234730831/k2311a0817/8.17.10