Loreal New Feria Permanent Hair Color  » Cosmetics  »
  • I highly recommend this product to anyone wanting to dye their hair for an affordable price

• by Jolls

I am reviewing the LOREAL hair product, Feria Multi-faceted shimmering hair dye. This product offers three times the highlights that other hair dyes offer, and guarantees gentle, deep conditioning. This brand of hair dye comes in all kinds of different colors, but the color I use is deep bronzed brown.

I used to go to my hair salon to dye my hair, but that quickly got too expensive for my purse. Each time I went, the salon would charge up to $65, and the

dye didn’t seem to last very long. Being simply bored with my natural hair color, I knew I had to find another option. I was a little hesitant about trying over the counter hair dye, but a roommate of mine had been using Loreal hair dye for awhile, and highly recommended it, so I gave it a try. I’m so happy I did. I love this hair dye. It is simple to apply, only takes thirty minutes, and stays in your hair for at ...

• least three months.

Loreal Feria hair dye is also very affordable. A customer can find it at any Wal-Mart for less than $10. This is a steal of deal for anyone! This brand of hair dye is very gentle on your scalp, and displays a very noticeable result. A tube of silky conditioner comes along with the dye, which leaves your hair feeling smooth, refreshed, and revitalized. The kit also comes with protective latex gloves so you don’t have to get dye all over

your hands.

I highly recommend this product to anyone wanting to dye their hair for an affordable price. I have used it for six years now, and I will keep using it for my hair needs. I have tried other brands of hair dye, like Nice and Easy, but not one of them has satisfied me like Loreal. The color looks real, professional, and beautiful! So if you want to spice up the color of your hair, go out to Wal-Mart and buy this brand of hair dye!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117081234710831/k2311a0817/8.17.10