Pantene Pro-V Classic Care Shampoo & Conditioner
  • I love this shampoo and conditioner because after I use the product my hair is left smelling good, feeling soft, and full of life
  • The way I like to use the Pantene Pro-V Classic Care Shampoo & Conditioner is by rinsing my hair down with plenty of warm water in the shower
  • I have even noticed my split ends going away which is really nice
  • I would definitely recommend the Pantene Pro-V Classic Care Shampoo & Conditioner to anybody who likes washing their hair with a 2 in 1 hair care products because it cleanses well
  • I wish you all the best of luck with getting healthy strong wonderful smelling hair

• by Soleil Robins

One of my favorite Pantene Pro-V hair care products to use is the Pantene Pro-V Classic Care Shampoo & Conditioner. It helps cleanse and condition my hair at the same time and helps me save money. I love this shampoo and conditioner because after I use the product my hair is left smelling good, feeling soft, and full of life.

The way I like to use the Pantene Pro-V Classic Care Shampoo & Conditioner is by rinsing my hair down with plenty of warm water in the shower. After I take a quarter size amount of shampoo and conditioner with my hands and lather it into my hair. The shampoo and conditioner lathers up very nicely with rich foamy

bubbles. The smell is very clean with almost a floral sweet scent, which my boyfriend loves so much he uses this hair care product himself. Once my hair is all lathered up I rinse my hair out with warm water and allow it to air dry. After my hair smells so good, feels soft, and has some nice shine and bounce to it. I have even noticed my split ends going away which is really nice.

The ingredients in the Pantene Pro-V Classic Care Shampoo & Conditioner that I like are the vitamins and natural moisturizers. They are what really help nourish and condition my hair as I am washing it. I also love the fact that the shampoo ...

• and condition product is thick and creamy in texture so a little bit of it will go along ways. Usually one 12 fluid ounce bottle will last my boyfriend and I 3 months because we only wash our hair after other day to keep it healthy and strong. Plus over washing hair isn’t good for it anyways because it strips the natural oils out of it. I even like the bottle the hair care product comes in because it is thin and fits right on my shower shelf, and when the product is almost gone you can easy tip the bottle over and it will stand up straight with out falling over so all the hair product can
        go to the bottom of the bottle to be used easily.

I would definitely recommend the Pantene Pro-V Classic Care Shampoo & Conditioner to anybody who likes washing their hair with a 2 in 1 hair care products because it cleanses well. I would also recommend this hair care product to someone who is looking for a budget friendly hair care product because it is very affordable for the quantity and quality you get in a bottle.

So, for those of you who try the Pantene Pro-V Classic Care Shampoo & Conditioner and use it like I am I hope you like what it does for you hair. I wish you all the best of luck with getting healthy strong wonderful smelling hair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117081234680831/k2311a0817/8.17.10