Rowenta CV 9020 hairdryer  » Electronics  »
  • The cold air option is amazing in summer, as I can't dry my hair properly if the hot air is making my head to sweat and making my hair back to being dirty again
  • I think that this product is nice to dry hair, but that's all

• by Cal

This hairdryer is supposed to have two functions. The first one is to dry hair, as every hairdryer has been made to do, of course.

The second one is to straighten your hair.

For this matter it has a special head that can be put on it to use while you dry your hair.

It has two different speed levels, one for the straightening and the other one to dry, and

additionaly it has a cold air option.

The cold air option is amazing in summer, as I can’t dry my hair properly if the hot air is making my head to sweat and making my hair back to being dirty again.

The option to normally dry hair works correctly.

It’s not more or less effective than other hairdryers that I have used, but just average.

I usually don’t put the hairdryer too ...

• near from my head to damage less my hair, so it takes a little longer, but my hair ends up well dried and nice looking, so I have no complains about this.

The part I wasn’t so happy about was about Rowenta CV 9020’s straightening option.

You have to dry your hair a little first in a normal way, and then use the special head as if it was a comb, but

helping with the hot air to get a nice and straight hair in a short ammount of time.

Well, that’s the theory.

Reality is that if I wanted straight hair I needed a long time, and it’s not as easy as it looked like in the instructions that come with this product.

I don’t find it useful to straighten hair, as it’s quicker to use an iron.

I think that this product is nice to dry hair, but that’s all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1617081234580831/k2311a0817/8.17.10