Vaseline Intensive Care Firming Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like what it does to my skin, formulated with collagen and seaweed extracts Vaseline really delivers what they promise, a healthy, soft, firm and nourished skin
  • I don't get skin breakouts or allergies so I know that it's mild and safe to use all over the body
  • Even under the sun, I found out that I can stay longer outdoors doing different kinds of activities without drying my skin
  • I've recommended this to my friends and relatives, and they too, are quite impressed with it
  • I highly recommend this to everyone who are still having trouble which product to use to heal their dry, flaky skin

• by riezl

Vaseline Intensive Care Firming Lotion is the product to choose for a healthier, firmer and nourished skin. I’ve been using Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion for about a year now.

skin.

It helps remove fine lines in hands and feet, I even use it on my face as a moisturizer.

I don’t get skin breakouts or allergies so I know that it’s mild and safe to use all over the body.

I only apply it once a day after bath and there’s no need to add anymore creams or oils to keep my skin moisturized the whole day.

Even under the sun, I found out that I can stay longer outdoors doing different kinds of activities without drying my skin.

I really owe my young looking skin to Vaseline.

For so many years now,Vaseline has been my trusted and most reliable ...

Fatima usama says :

Vaseline lotion is really good for my skin. I am a swimmer and I apply it when I come out of the pool it makes my skin so moisturised it makes all the dryness go away. I have been using it for years now. Its a must have.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117081234570831/k2311a0817/8.17.10